Financial Aid and Scholarships
Harper is providing some of the most generous tuition relief programs in our history. Nearly 12,000 students were awarded more than $33 million in scholarships, grants and tuition waivers through Harper College in 2019/2020.
- Igniting Paths to Success Scholarship: The two-year scholarship will award full tuition, fees and books to 1,000 students. Interested students are encouraged to applyby August 8.
- Finish Line Grant: Up to $1,000 for students close to completing their degree or certificate.
- Hawks Care Student Assistance is available to currently enrolled students to provide support for basic needs.
- Moving Forward Scholarship: Up to $4,000 per student in short-term, Continuing Education career training for those negatively impacted by COVID-19.
- Tuition Relief: $500 for eligible new or returning Harper students.
- Women's Program funding and services.
All students should apply for financial aid and scholarships.
When life happens and you need help.
You may have Special Circumstances.
Harper College Financial Aid Checklist
Your financial health starts here. Use this simple checklist.
- Check your Harper email for important financial aid updates.
- Login to the MyHarper Portal for any missing requirements needed for financial aid and to view your financial aid awards.