Financial Aid and Scholarships
Harper is providing some of the most generous tuition relief programs in our history. Nearly 12,000 students were awarded more than $33 million in scholarships, grants and tuition waivers through Harper College in 2019/2020.
- Tuition Relief Program offering a one-time scholarship of $500 for new students
- Moving Forward Scholarship: Up to $4,000 per student in short-term, Continuing Education career training for those negatively impacted by COVID-19.
- Women's Program funding and services.
All students should apply for financial aid and scholarships.
When life happens and you need help.
You may have a Special Circumstances
Harper College Financial Aid Checklist
Your financial health starts here. Use this simple checklist.
- Check your Harper email for important financial aid updates.
- Login to the MyHarper Portal for any missing requirements needed for financial aid and to view your financial aid awards.