Have Used Veterans Benefits at Harper
Use this checklist if you have previously used Veterans benefits at Harper College. Please submit all requested documents to the One Stop, Room A250,
email@example.com or fax to 847.925.6928.
Provide Copies of All Certificates of Eligibility for any Benefit(s)
- If you are using the Illinois National Guard Grant, you are required to reapply for
the benefit and we require a new Certificate of Eligibility every academic year.
- If interested in the Illinois National Guard Grant, complete the online application on the Illinois Student Assistance Commission's
website at isac.org.
- Reapply for Tuition Assistance and submit an authorization form each semester.
Explore your Eligibility for Additional Financial Assistance (optional)
Meet with an Academic Advisor and Submit an Academic Plan
Register for Classes
- Students that utilize tuition-specific benefits will NOT need to arrange payment methods at time of registration, however, there may still
be an outstanding balance for which the student is financially responsible. Those
utilizing Veterans benefits not listed below will be responsible for committing to a payment method at time of registration:
- Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 31 Veteran Readiness and Employment
- Illinois Veterans Grant
- Illinois National Guard Grant
- MIA/POW Scholarship
- Military Tuition Assistance
If you need assistance or would like to speak with a Veterans expert, please contact
the One Stop, Building A, Room A250, 847.925.6710, firstname.lastname@example.org.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information
about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government
Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Explore Veterans Services