Try these tips to manage your money.
- Build an emergency fund. A good rule of thumb is to have a fund that will cover 3
months of your expenses.
- Live within your means. Avoid the temptation of using credit cards. You will pay
interest on the balance you don’t payoff.
- Pay yourself first just like a bill. You can have an amount automatically deducted
from your paycheck to a designated account.
- Take advantage of discounts, coupons and discount stores to reduce costs.
- Avoid impulse purchases. Wait 24 hours or more and revisit whether or not you need
- Limit how many times you go out to eat.
- Track each item you spend money on in a month. What can you eliminate?