Financial Aid General Information
Here are some resources to help with financing your education.
- HarperStore Charges Prior to Financial Aid Disbursement
- Institutional Code of Conduct for Educational Loans
- Links and Resources
- Net Price Calculator
- Programs Not Covered by Aid
- Study Abroad
- Students that are interested in enrolling in a Study Abroad Program may be eligible to use financial aid to assist in paying for Study Abroad costs. Please follow the instructions to be considered for financial aid. Study Abroad Form
- A student’s enrollment in a program of study abroad approved for credit by Harper College will be considered enrollment at Harper College for the purposes of applying for Assistance under the title IV, HEA program.
For more information go to Study Abroad.
Harper College provides essential Consumer Information for its students.