Compare College Tuition
With Harper's affordable tuition, you can earn your first two years of college credit at Harper, transfer to a university and save thousands on your bachelor's degree. This table compares Harper's tuition to other schools:
* indicates out of state tuition
|Savings by attending Harper
for your first two years of college
|Western Illinois University||SAVE $13,350|
|Northern Illinois University||SAVE $15,326|
|University of Illinois at Chicago||SAVE $18,998|
|Illinois State University||SAVE $20,316|
|Northeastern Illinois University||SAVE $20,366|
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign||SAVE $21,634|
|Aurora University||SAVE $42,002|
|Purdue University *||SAVE $48,390|
|Roosevelt University||SAVE $53,788|
|University of Iowa *||SAVE $53,940|
|Benedictine University||SAVE $59,382|
|Dominican University||SAVE $61,642|
|Olivet Nazarene University||SAVE $64,702|
|Elmhurst University||SAVE $68,510|
|DePaul University||SAVE $73,206|
|Northwestern University||SAVE $108,204|
How did we calculate this information?
- Savings are based two years of full-time attendance at Harper plus two years of full-time student tuition for other schools.
- Information reflects tuition and fees for 2020-2021 academic year and is subject to change without notice.
- Information source: College Board (bigfuture.collegeboard.org)
- Visit the College Board or individual college websites for more details.
- Prices do not include room and board, financial aid packages, scholarships, or variable fees/tuition rates for specialized programs.