Compare College Tuition
With Harper's affordable tuition, you can earn your first two years of college credit at Harper, transfer to a university and save thousands on your bachelor's degree. This table compares Harper's tuition to other schools:
* indicates out of state tuition
|Savings by attending Harper
for your first two years of college
|Western Illinois University||SAVE $9,098|
|Northern Illinois University||SAVE $9,838|
|University of Illinois at Chicago||SAVE $12,174|
|Illinois State University||SAVE $13,670|
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign||SAVE $15,130|
|Northeastern Illinois University||SAVE $15,354|
|Iowa State University *||SAVE $38,894|
|Aurora University||SAVE $43,422|
|Columbia College Chicago||SAVE $43,842|
|University of Missouri *||SAVE $48,606|
|University of Iowa *||SAVE $51,260|
|Roosevelt University||SAVE $53,608|
|Benedictine University||SAVE $56,022|
|Dominican University||SAVE $60,522|
|Olivet Nazarene University||SAVE $63,522|
|Indiana University *||SAVE $64,486|
|Elmhurst University||SAVE $68,822|
|DePaul University||SAVE $73,344|
|Loyola University Chicago||SAVE $83,442|
|Northwestern University||SAVE $111,636|
How did we calculate this information?
- Information reflects tuition and fees for the 2021-2022 academic year and is subject to change without notice.
- Information source for all colleges: bigfuture.collegeboard.org
- Savings are based on what a student would save by attending Harper two years full time plus two years full time at the published sticker price of another college, instead of four years at the institution's current sticker price.
- Prices do not include room and board, financial aid packages, scholarships, or variable fees/tuition rates for specialized programs.
- Visit The College Board or individual college websites for more details.