Over 9,700 students were awarded $27 million in scholarships, grants and tuition waivers through Harper College in 2018-2019.
Donor Sponsored Scholarships
- $601K in scholarships is available to Harper students! Apply by April 27, 2020!
- Harper College Educational Foundation Donor Sponsored Scholarships
Harper College Institutional Scholarships
Many institutional scholarships are offered by Harper in recognition of students who exhibit academic excellence, artistic talent, strong leadership skills or service to their communities. These scholarship programs may pay for part or all of your first two years of college.
- Distinguished Trustee Scholarship
- Academic Recognition Scholarship (Plan ahead. Applications due Friday, May 1, 2020.)
- Engineering Pathways Scholarship
- One Million Degrees
External scholarships are awarded to students by community organizations, workplaces, faith institutions, local businesses and others. Students must apply for these scholarships individually and they are awarded by the scholarship sponsors.
Private Scholarship Donors
As a private scholarship donor, please complete the Private Scholarship Funder Form for the applicable academic year
Completing this required form provides valuable information to ensure the scholarship funds are applied to the selected student's account in an accurate and timely manner. The Private Scholarship Funder Form may be downloaded by clicking the link below.
- Fall 2019 thru Summer 2020*: For scholarships to be awarded for Fall 2019, Spring 2020 or Summer 2020, please fill out and submit the 2019-2020 form.
- Fall 2020 thru Summer 2021*: For scholarships to be awarded for Fall 2020, Spring 2021 or Summer 2021, please fill out and submit the 2020-2021 form.
*Note: If any portion of the scholarship must be returned to the donor, Harper College requires an IRS W-9 Form be completed by the donor so that we may return these funds.
Please submit the private scholarship check and the Private Scholarship Funder Form to:
Harper College Business Office
Building A, Room A214
1200 West Algonquin Road
Palatine, Illinois 60067
Unfortunately, there are some companies that offer scholarship search services without the best interests of students in mind. The Federal Trade Commission has prepared resources to protect consumers against scholarship scam services. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Federal Trade Commission
Information about scholarship scams and the six warning signs.
File a Complaint
Guidelines on how consumers can file a scholarship scam complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.