Veterans and Military-Connected Students
Need a laptop for class? Borrow one today! Harper College has Chromebooks available to be borrowed by students enrolled in the Fall semester. To borrow a laptop, fill out the Technology Request Form.
The Center for Student Veterans and Military-Connected Students Provides Resources to Veterans and Active-Duty Students, Spouses and Dependents
The center is a place for student Veterans to connect with other student Veterans to share information, experiences, and ideas in adjusting from military life to student life.
Many Veterans find the center to be a place where they can freely talk to other student Veterans about VA benefits, classes and overall transition to civilian life. The center also provides other services and resources:
- Information on various Veteran scholarships
- Dedicated Veterans Lounge with study area, computer and printer
- SVA (Student Veterans Association)
- Central source of communication to student Veterans
- Student, Academic and Career Programming
- Referrals to Student Resources, Services and Student Life
- Referrals to local Veteran assistance organizations
- Individual student advocacy
- VA work study program
Veterans Resources at Harper
2021-22 Military Friendly® School
- College credit for military service
- FAQs on Veteran services
- Federal and state benefits for Veterans
- Financial aid for Veterans
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Assistance
- Required Disclosures for Veterans Educational Assistance Programs
- Student Veterans' Association
- Tools and resources
- The University Center at Harper College
- Veterans Center
- Veterans enrollment confirmation
For a list of services, download our Veteran Support Services (PDF).
For more information, visit the Center for Student Veterans and Military-Connected Students in Building A.