Harper College

College Credit for Military Service

You can earn college credit for your military experience and training. Learn how to have your military transcripts evaluated.

Step 1. Apply to the College.

Step 2. Obtain your official military transcript. See the Coast Guard, Army, Navy, or Marine Corps, or Airforce University (AU) for more information.

Step 3. See Transfer Credit for more information.


Talk with an advisor about Credit for Prior Learning. Visit the One Stop page for contact information.

Explore Veterans Services

Last Updated: 12/14/23