Graphic Arts Design and Technology
Experience the graphics industry from design to production
Prepare for a career in graphic arts design and technology with Harper College’s state-of-the-industry program that features expert faculty and a hands-on approach to learning graphic design and production.
Harper’s Graphic Arts Design & Technology graduates often work for: Advertising agencies/design firms, printing companies, in-house art departments at large corporations, desktop publishing and graphic design companies, or freelance/self-employed.
Earn a career-ready degree
The Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree is designed to prepare you for immediate entry into this career field. This is one degree with different areas of specialization. Coursework in the AAS may also prepare you to transfer to a four-year college or university. To learn more, visit our Transfer Information page or see your advisor.
- Associate in Applied Science—Graphic Arts Design and Technology
(choose ONE specialization):
- Graphic Design
- Package Design
- Print Graphics
- Web Design
Earn a workforce credential
Jump-start your career by learning new skills through a certificate program. Many of Harper's certificates are stackable to a degree program through additional coursework.
- Fashion Graphic Arts Certificate
- Graphic Arts Certificate
- Graphic Arts Design Certificate
- Graphic Arts Desktop Publishing Certificate
- Graphic Arts Digital Photography Certificate
- Graphic Arts Interactive Technology Certificate
- Graphic Arts Package Design Certificate
- Graphic Arts Variable Data Certificate
- Graphic Arts Web Design Certificate
Flexible program options
- Earn Stackable Credentials
- Apprenticeship Opportunities (Earn degrees/credentials debt-free with guaranteed employment)
- Graphic Arts Facebook Page
- Careers in Graphic Arts
- Catalog Course Descriptions
- Core Skills and Knowledge
- Graphic Arts Labs
- Professional Resources
- Student Organizations
- Transfer Agreements
- Job Placement Resource Center
For more information about the Graphic Arts Design and Technology program, contact Patty Bruner, Program Coordinator, email@example.com, 847.925.6448. For more information about starting your college education at Harper, please contact Admissions Outreach at 847.925.6700 or fill out our request information form.
Loading Graphic Arts Design and Technology Program News...