Skip to content
- Start Here Go Places - A page for students from the AICPA.
- The American Institute of CPAs - Information on the CPA Exam, pending legislation, reference materials available,
- American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers - The American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers is the bookkeeping profession's
- Illinois CPA Society student page - Information on becoming an accountant, job market, and other good info for students.
- IMA - The association for accountants and financial professionals in business.
- The Illinois Society of CPA's - Information on the CPA Exam, upcoming events, student related activities, etc.
- The Board of Examiners for the Illinois CPA exam
- The Internal Revenue Service - Current information on taxes, tax forms, etc.
- National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers - NACPB is dedicated exclusively to the needs of bookkeepers providing bookkeeping
services to the public.
- National Association of Certified QuickBooks Advisors - NACQA is dedicated exclusively to the needs of bookkeepers, accountants, and consultants
providing QuickBooks® advisory services to QuickBooks users.
- National Association of Tax Practitioners- Information on the IRS Enrolled Agents Exam, Exam preparation workshops, tax update
seminars, reference materials, etc.