Dental Hygiene Program Admission
Please note: The dental hygienist degree program at Harper College has selective admission requirements. Information provided on this page is subject to change.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, submission of applications for the Dental Hygiene Program has been delayed for one year. The class selected to start in the Summer of 2020 will start, instead, in the Summer of 2021. Therefore, the next application window will open Oct. 1, 2021, for the Summer 2022 class selection. We appreciate your patience while we work with the current students to ensure that their time and effort for success in the program is realized. In the meantime, the Summer 2022 Admission Requirements are posted for you to review.
|Status||Start Term||Application Window|
Steps to prepare for application to this limited enrollment program:
1. Attend the mandatory Health Care Careers Information Meeting
2. Review program and policy information
- Dental Hygiene Associate in Applied Science Degree (see above)
- Course Descriptions: Dental Hygiene DHY
- Functional abilities unique to the Dental Hygiene program
3. Learn about admission requirements
- Summer 2022 Dental Hygiene Admission Requirements (PDF)
- Interpreting the NLN Exam Score Report (PDF)
- Apply to Harper if you have not previously done so