Financial Management Certificate
Earn Your Certificate in About 1 Year by Taking All Courses Online!
Develop the skills and knowledge needed to pursue a career in the financial management industry with this 22-credit-hour certificate program. This certificate is ideal for individuals currently employed in or seeking employment in finance departments, banks, investment companies or other finance-related enterprises.
This fully online program means you save time by not having to travel for class sessions.
The credit earned for this certificate can also be applied to the Business Administration A.A.S. degree. Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. To learn more, visit the Business Administration web page.
Space is limited for the January 2023 program start.
Benefits of This Fast Track Program
- Earn college credit that can be applied toward an accredited Associate's degree.
- Prepare to enter a new industry or advance your career within financial management.
- Apply newly acquired knowledge within your current position.
- Learn from skilled instructors who are financial management experts.
- Work closely with professors and get individual attention since Harper’s Business Administration programs have a 19:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
- Interact and share experiences with fellow students as part of a cohort.
- Get support from dedicated academic advisors throughout the program.
- Take all courses in an online format.
What You'll Learn
- Gain new knowledge and skill in numerous key areas of Financial Management.
- Critically analyze business and financial management issues.
- Understand basic accounting concepts.
- Review principles of finance and fiscal management.
- Understand and analyze financial statements.
- Explore equity and fixed income investing for personal financing.
- Understand the U.S. banking system.
- Explore trade financing including importing, exporting, credit and political considerations.
- Write and speak more effectively in business situations.
Sample Course Schedule - Financial Management Certificate
Your actual schedule may be different. Classes are entirely online.
Job Outlook and Wage Information
As a Financial Management Certificate graduate, there are plenty of career directions in the field for you to consider, such as: