Business Management Certificate
Earn Your Certificate in One Year by Taking All Courses Online!
Explore a career in business management with this 21-credit-hour certificate program.
You’ll develop the skills and knowledge needed to seek entry-level to mid-management
positions in sales, customer service, operations, and office administration.
Classes focus on business organization, leadership, principles of management, organizational
behavior and more. Instructors are a mix of full-time faculty and working professionals
who are experts in the business management field.
This fully online program means you save time by not having to travel for class seesions.
This program is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. For more information, visit the Business Administration Program page.
Space is limited for the February 2024 program start.
Benefits of This Fast Track Certificate
- Full-time workers will enjoy a fixed schedule of one-class-at-a-time that maps your
path to a Business Management certificate.
- Earn college credit that can be applied toward an accredited Associate's degree.
- Get support from academic advisors throughout the program.
- Apply concepts and ideas to your job instantly with activities and assignments on
- Bring your current job knowledge to class interactions as you learn and work toward
- Learn from industry professionals with extensive experience in management.
What You'll Learn
- Learn business organization and leadership.
- Evaluate major business functions and related technologies domestically and globally.
- Demonstrate soft skills: emotional intelligence, leadership and teamwork.
- Explore a business career direction.
- Demonstrate rational and informed decision making that supports the company goals
based on relevant data.
- Identify motivational tools and techniques to pursue company goals.
- Write and speak more effectively in business situations.
Sample Course Schedule - Business Management Certificate
Your actual schedule may be different. Classes are online.
Job Outlook and Wage Information
As a Business Management Certificate graduate, there are plenty of career directions
in the field for you to consider, such as:
- Customer Service Representative
- Retail Supervisor
- Office Manager
You could be employed by a wide variety of organizations, ranging from financial services
and manufacturing to government and education.