Associate in Arts Online Degree
Associate in Arts Online Transfer Degree
Take the Guesswork Out of Transfer: 100% Online. 100% Transfer.*
A True Online Learning Experience
This program fully meets the unique needs of online learners by offering a rich, engaging educational experience. The Associate in Arts Online Degree enables you to complete the first two years of a baccalaureate degree so you can seamlessly transfer to a university of your choice.*
We invite you to take a peek into a sample course, learn more about online success tools and take a student readiness survey to help you decide if online learning will work for you.
- Complete the first two years of your bachelor’s degree.
- Begin this fall or spring. Attend full time or part time.
- Flexibility to “attend class” online anytime -- day or night, seven days a week.
- Transfer completed courses when you’re ready or complete your degree in 18 to 24 months.
- Books and materials are $40 or less per class. Many course materials are free.
- Eight-week classes with guaranteed schedule.
- Online advising, tutoring, success services.
- Personal Chromebooks are available to you for free through semester-long loans.
- Your personal advisor will guide you from application through graduation and transfer.
- Affordable per credit tuition $133.50 (for in-district residents, FY21).
- Save up to $63,000 on the cost of your bachelor’s degree. Pay a fraction of the cost of four-year university tuition. Compare tuition rates.
- 99% of our students recommend Harper to friends and family.
Need more details?
Visit Frequently Asked Questions for more information about the AAOD.*Completion fulfills the Illinois Articulation Initiative (IAI). It’s important to keep in mind that baccalaureate majors often require specific general education courses.
Ready to get started?
For more information, call Admissions Outreach at 847.925.6700.