LIFE THREATENING INJURIES: CALL 911
Employees with NON life-threatening injuries:
- Notify the injured person's supervisor of the incident. (If the supervisor is not available notify Harper Police.)
- Escort the injured person to Health Services during their business hours (Open: M-F at 8am. Close: Mon. & Thurs. 5pm; Tues. & Wed. 7pm and Fri. 4:30pm). Have someone call Health Services at 847.925.6268 before proceeding, to ensure they can assist with the injury.
- Health Services will evaluate the injured person and provide treatment or refer them to NCH Occupational Health Services.
- If the incident was due to a work-related event the supervisor should download the Incident Injury Report and once complete, submit to Sara Gibson.
After hours, when Health Services is closed, seek help at:
Northwest Community Healthcare (NCH) Occ. Health Services:
519 S. Roselle Rd., Schaumburg, IL 60193 (Roselle Rd. & Weathersfield Way)
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 7am-10pm and Weekends/Holidays 8am-6pm
After NCH Occ. Health Services are closed proceed to NCH ER:
800 W. Central Rd., Arlington Heights, IL 60008
Students with NON life-threatening injuries:
- Escort the injured person to Health Services during their business hours. Have someone call HPS at 847.925.6268 before proceeding, to ensure they can assist with the injury.
- After hours, students should seek medical attention from their own physician.
- If the incident was due to a classroom related event, notify the instructor. Instructors are responsible for downloading the Student Injury Report Form and submitting the completed form to Sara Gibson.