LIFE THREATENING INJURIES: CALL 911
Employees with NON life-threatening injuries:
- Notify the injured person's supervisor of the incident. If the supervisor is not available notify Harper Police.
- Escort the injured person to NCH Care Center in building M during their business hours:
- Monday- Thursday 7am-7pm
- Friday 7am-5pm
- Saturday & Sunday 8am-2pm.
- If NCH Care Center in bldg. M is closed proceed to NCH ER:
800 W. Central Rd., Arlington Heights, IL
- If the injury was due to a work-related event the supervisor should complete the Incident Injury Report and email it to EH&S and HR - Benefits.
Students with NON life-threatening injuries:
- Students and guest may seek services at NCH Care Center in building M (see hours above), however they are responsible for all service costs. They may also seek treatment from their own primary care physician.
- If the injury was due to a classroom related event, notify the instructor. Instructors should complete the Student Injury Report Form and email it to EH&S.