Student Development Courses
Student development courses assist students in preparing for a seamless transition in college focusing on holistic development by exploring behavior, social function, perception, environment and human nature. These courses include the following topics:
- CDV 110 Career Development
- DIV 101 Exploring Diversity in the U.S.
- FYE 101 First Year Experience
- PSY 107 Humanistic Psychology
- PSY 108 Topics in Psychology
Faculty Who Care
Student Development faculty have expertise in counseling, advising and career development.