Radiologic Technology Admission
This program has selective admission requirements. Information provided on this page is subject to change.
|Status||Start Term||Application Window|
October 1, 2020–February 15, 2021
Steps to prepare for application to this limited enrollment program:
- Attend the mandatory Health Care Careers Information Meeting
- Review curriculum
- Health requirements
- Functional abilities unique to Imaging programs
- Tuition and fees for Radiologic Technology AAS Degree 2018–19 (pdf)
- Fall 2022 Radiologic Technology Admission Requirements (PDF)
- Entrance examination information and schedule
- Interpreting the NLN Exam Score Report (pdf) Note: Please see the Testing web page for NLN updates or contact NLN at studenthelp@NLN.org.
- If you have not previously done so, you will need to submit the Harper College Application for Admission
- Program application available October 1, 2021