Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Certificate
This program has selective admission requirements.
|Status||Start Term||Application Window|
||Fall 2017||September 30, 2016 - August 14, 2017|
Steps to prepare for application to this limited enrollment program:
1. Review Program and Policy Information
- View curriculum from the Catalog
- Health requirements
- Functional abilities unique to Imaging programs
2. Learn about Admission Requirements
- Submit the Harper College Application for Admission
- Submit the 2018 Magnetic Resonance Imaging Application. To access the application, go to MyHarper Student Portal, and select MyHarper tab.
NOTE: MRI Coursework with Clinical-Experience Exemption; This option is available only to those who can provide documentation of required clinical-experience obtained PRIOR to applying to the program.
Please note: Information provided on this page is subject to change.