Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Certificate
This program has selective admission requirements.
|Status||Start Term||Application Window|
||Fall 2018||October 1, 2017 - July 30, 2018|
Steps to prepare for application to this limited enrollment program:
1. Review Program and Policy Information
- View curriculum from the Catalog
- Health requirements
- Functional abilities unique to Imaging programs
2. Learn about Admission Requirements
- If you have not already applied to Harper College, you will need to submit the Harper College application for admission.
- Submit the 2018 Magnetic Resonance Imaging Application. To access the application, go to MyHarper Student Portal, and select Registration and Records, then Limited Enrollment Program Admissions.
NOTE: MRI Coursework with Clinical-Experience Exemption; This option is available only to those who can provide documentation of required clinical-experience obtained PRIOR to applying to the program.
Please note: Information provided on this page is subject to change.