MRI Certificate Admission
Please note: The MRI Certificate program at Harper College has selective admission requirements. Information provided on this page is subject to change.
|Status||Start Term||Application Window|
|Opening soon||Fall 2021||October 1, 2020–July 15, 2021|
Steps to prepare for application to this limited enrollment program:
- Review program and policy information
- Review curriculum
- Health Requirements
- Functional Abilities Unique to Imaging Programs
- Review MRI Certificate Program Fees, 2018–19 (pdf)
- If you have not already applied to Harper College, you will need to submit the Harper College application for admission.
- Submit the Fall 2021 Magnetic Resonance Imaging Application. To access the application, go to My Harper Student Portal and select Registration and Records, then Limited Enrollment Program Admissions.
NOTE: MRI Coursework with Clinical-Experience Exemption; This option is available only to those who can provide documentation of required clinical-experience obtained PRIOR to applying to the program.