Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management (SCM) encompasses the people, processes and technology responsible for bringing goods and services to the customer and consumer. The SCM program at Harper College helps you gain the skills needed to advance your career, with the flexibility to meet your schedule.
The supply chain management program prepares you for positions in customer service and fulfillment operations, demand planning, inventory control, logistics, materials management, production control, purchasing/procurement, supply chain analytics and coordination, transportation, and warehouse management.
- Earn your Harper SCM certificate in as little as 12 months
- Gain End-to-End (E2E) knowledge of the various SCM functions
- Receive job placement assistance
- Learn from experienced SCM industry professionals
- Gain supplemental CSCMP industry association credentials, at no additional cost
- Learn SAP Technology, the industry standard in enterprise requirements planning (ERP) software across various types of supply chains and industries. Harper has entered into an agreement with SAP University Alliances to bring this technology and its processes into our supply chain curriculum.
- Inventory/Production Control Certificate
- Logistics Certificate
- Procurement Certificate
- Supply Chain Management Certificate
Fast Track program
Fast Track is an accelerated, part-time program. The program is offered in a cohort format, one night per week, in which a group of students attend all program courses together. Limited class size allows for personalized interactions with your instructor and classmates.
- Career Paths: Supply Chain Management
- Harper SCM Program Brochure (pdf)
- SCM Information Overview (pdf)
- Logistics Certificate at the LCC in Prospect Heights (pdf)