Harper College Continuing Education
Get ready for a new job or enrich your life with courses from Harper College Continuing Education. We offer hundreds of classes and programs year around for learners from 8-88+. Thanks for checking us out!
Registration for January-May 2018 Courses
- Download the January-May 2018 Course Schedule (PDF). Get a head start on spring!
- Join the mailing list for the latest CE Course Schedules and other publications.
- Questions? Call 847.925.6300 or email us to learn more.
New courses are always starting at Harper Continuing Education. Details such as course dates and times are subject to change. Stay current here on our website, on your favorite social media sites, or follow our blog, CE Now!
- Attention Hoffman Estates! New music and fitness courses offered at two HE facilities.
- Driver Educationclasses for all ages and skill levels: behind-the-wheel, classroom and online!
- Center for Music & Arts(CMAC) programs including
- Microsoft Office 2016 courses at the beginning, intermediate and advanced levels.
- Harper Digital Badge programs give you the skills for your next promotion or a whole new career.
- 100% Online Courses: Expanded online program includes business management and supervision, data analysis, power selling, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, classroom techniques for K-12 teachers, online course development, and more.
- WIOA-Approved Programs: Learn about the Harper College programs that are certified to provide education and training to workers who have been awarded vouchers under the federal Workforce Investment Act (WIOA).
- Cosmetology Info Session: Tuesday, January 16, 10-11 a.m. OR 6:30-7:30 p.m., Building W, Room W218
- Commercial Drone Pilot Training Info Session: Tuesday, January 23, 6:30-7:30 p.m., Building J, Room J160
- Cybersecurity for Businesses Workshop: Thursday, January 25, 8-10 a.m., Building W, Wojcik Conference Center
- Career Training Exploration Seminar: Wednesday, February 7, 11 a.m.-12 p.m., Harper Professional Center (HPC), 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W., Schaumburg
- Career Training Exploration Seminar: Wednesday, March 7, 11 a.m.-12 p.m., Harper Professional Center (HPC), 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W., Schaumburg
- Inspire U and Community Day: Saturday, April 14, Harper Main Campus
- ACT/SAT Practice 101 (LAS 0011-009): Sunday, 1/21, 2-6 p.m., Tuition: $20
- ACT/SAT Practice 101 (LAS 0011-010): Sunday, 1/28, 2-6 p.m., Tuition: $20
- ACT/SAT Practice 101 (LAS 0011-011): Sunday, 2/4, 2-6 p.m., Tuition: $20
- ACT/SAT Practice 101 (LAS 0011-012): Saturday, 5/19, 1-4 p.m., Tuition: $20
- Banjo 1 (LMU 0452-071): Time change to 6-7 p.m., 1/22-3/19, Building P, Room P105
- Banjo 1 (LMU 0452-081): Time change to 6-7 p.m., 4/2-5/7, Building P, Room P105
- From Press Releases to Books: The Fundamentals of Writing (LLA 0099): Clarification - this class was listed as 1/31-2/7/17, but actually runs 1/31-2/7/18.
- Introduction to Cybersecurity (LSP 0007): Day and Date change to Thursdays, 4/5-4/16, 6:00-9:15 p.m., HPC 222
- Make Money Flying Drones (LCE 0114-001): Date Change from 2/20 to Tuesday, 3/6, 6:30-8:30 p.m.