One of the best ways to learn about Harper is by attending an info session.
Free information sessions are offered throughout the year. Hear details and ask questions
about programs, costs, transfer credit, and services to help you succeed.
- Campus Tours: Explore our beautiful campus and see our state-of-the-art facilities.
Career Direction Workshops for New and Prospective Students
Especially for High School Students
Especially for Adult Students
- Adult Learner Information Session:: The sessions are designed for prospective students who would like to learn more
about our academic programs, financial aid, and campus resources available to help
them achieve their goals.
Prepare for a Career in Early Childhood Education
Prepare for a Career in Health Care
- Health Careers Information Session:: This event is designed for individuals who are interested in Health Care and want
to learn more about admissions, program requirements and career opportunities.
Prepare for a Career as a Paralegal
Fast Track Program
- Fast Track Information Session:: Fast Track is an accelerated, part-time program, designed specifically for students
who want to complete their career certificate/degree by attending either one or two
class sessions a week.
- Apprenticeship Program Information Session: This program provides on-the-job training with pay. Your tuition is paid for by the
employer so you won't have college debt. And, there's guaranteed employment after
Bachelor's Degree Completion on Harper's Campus
- University Center Information Session: The University Center at Harper College brings DePaul University, Northern Illinois
University and Roosevelt University directly to you so you can complete a BA/BS in
one of eight programs offered by these leading partner schools.
Continuing Professional Education Programs
Community Education (non-credit) Career Training (Coming This January)
Learn about short-term skills and professional training allowing transition to vocational and other academic programs. Courses are for those
who are unemployed, working adult professionals, wanting to upskill or change their
carer focus quickly.
Chat Live Meet With Admissions
Ask a Question