One of the best ways to learn about Harper is by attending an info session.
Free information sessions are offered throughout the year. Hear details and ask questions about programs, costs, transfer credit, and services to help you succeed.
Especially for Adult Students
- Adult Learner Info Session: Meet with an Admissions Outreach representative to learn how to get started, how to have a successful college experience, and how to achieve your educational goals.
- Attend a High School Equivalency Information Session to find out more about our convenient 8 week classes to help you prepare for the High School Equivalency exam.
- Adult Education (AED) Supported Career Credentials: Our programs will help you train for a career in: Supply Chain / Logistics amd Office Assistant.
Especially for High School Students
Popular Transfer-Oriented Degree
- Associate of Arts (Online) Information Session: You take 100-level and 200-level courses in areas such as communication, mathematics, science, humanities/fine arts, social science, as well as classes related to your major or area of interest.
Fast Track, An Accelerated, Part-time Program
- Fast Track Info Session: Fast Track is an accelerated, part-time program, designed specifically for students who want to complete their career certificate/degree by attending either one or two class sessions a week.
Bachelor's Degree Completion on Harper's Campus
- University Center Info Session: The University Center at Harper College brings DePaul University, Northern Illinois University and Roosevelt University directly to you so you can complete a BA/BS in one of eight programs offered by these leading partner schools.
- Apprenticeship Program Info Session: This program provides on-the-job training with pay. Your tuition is paid for by the employer so you won't have college debt. And, there's guaranteed employment after graduation.
Prepare to Transfer to University of Illinois College of Engineering
- Interested in transferring to the College of Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, the Harper Pathway to Illinois program is an opportunity for qualifying students to gain guaranteed admission.
Prepare for a Career in Health Care
- Health Careers Information Night: Meet with program coordinators from the Health Careers Division. Representatives from Admissions, Academic Counseling, and Financial Aid will also be available to answer your questions.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Computed Tomography Certificate: Meet faculty and learn more about two new certificates designed to help ARRT technologists build their portfolio of credentials and expand their marketability.
Prepare for a Career as a Paralegal
- Paralegal Studies Information Session: Meet program faculty, learn about the profession and review enrollment steps.
Continuing Professional Education Programs
- Continuing Professional Education offers free information sessions throughout the
year. Learn more about these non credit programs:
- Computer Training
- RN Refresher
- Truck Driver Training
- Veterinary Assistant