One of the best ways to learn about Harper is by attending an info session.
Free information sessions are offered throughout the year. Hear details and ask questions about programs, costs, transfer credit, and services to help you succeed.
Paying for College Workshop
- RSVP to Attend: Workshop offers hands-on assistance with completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Especially for Adult Students
- Adult Learner Info Session: Meet with an Admissions Outreach representative to learn how to get started, how to have a successful college experience, and how to achieve your educational goals.
- Career Changers Workshop Series: Workshops designed specifically for adults seeking career direction and/or continuing their education. Topics include:
- Career Direction Workshop
- Market Yourself
- Job Search 101
- Attend a High School Equivalency Information Session to find out more about our convenient 8 week classes to help you prepare for the High School Equivalency exam.
- Adult Education (AED) Supported Career Credentials: Our programs will help you train for a career in: Supply Chain / Logistics amd Office Assistant.
Especially for High School Students
- Harper College Visits Your High School
- One Million Degrees: Learn about the support you'll receive to succeed in college, your career and in life. All applicants are required to attend an information session
- Harper Bound Preview Night: These sessions are designed for current high school seniors who have already applied to Harper College and would like to learn more about their next steps.
Fast Track, An Accelerated, Part-time Program
- Fast Track Info Session: Fast Track is an accelerated, part-time program, designed specifically for students who want to complete their career certificate/degree by attending either one or two class sessions a week.
- Apprenticeship Program Info Session: This program provides on-the-job training with pay. Your tuition is paid for by the employer so you won't have college debt. And, there's guaranteed employment after graduation.
Prepare to Transfer to University of Illinois College of Engineering
- Interested in transferring to the College of Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, the Harper Pathway to Illinois program is an opportunity for qualifying students to gain guaranteed admission.
Prepare for a Career in Health Care
- Health Careers Information Night: Meet with program coordinators from the Health Careers Division. Representatives from Admissions, Academic Counseling, and Financial Aid will also be available to answer your questions.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Computed Tomography Certificate: Meet faculty and learn more about two new certificates designed to help ARRT technologists build their portfolio of credentials and expand their marketability.
Prepare for a Career as a Paralegal
- Paralegal Studies Information Session: Meet program faculty, learn about the profession and review enrollment steps.
Non-Credit Continuing Education Certificate Programs
- Continuing Education offers free information sessions throughout the year. Learn more about these non-credit programs:
- Computer Training
- RN Refresher
- Truck Driver Training
- Veterinary Assistant