Start. Finish. Go Forward With Your Life
In life, one rule is pretty simple: Finish what you start.
- Take a course to gain skills. Class schedule. Classes are available days, nights, weekends and in short-term and accelerated formats.
- Earn a certificate in a year or less or enroll in our Fast Track career certificate or degree program to complete (select programs only) in an accelerated format.
- Go forward faster by getting credit for your prior college or work experience.
- Complete your associate degree and give yourself a $500,000 raise (estimated lifetime earning increase compared to those with no degree).
- Start here and save up to $53,000 on the cost of your bachelor's degree.
- Complete your bachelor's degree on Harper's campus at the University Center and earn $1,000,000 more over the course of your career.
- If you don't need college credit, a certificate or degree, consider non-credit Continuing Education.