Get Started: Adult Learners
Start. Finish. GoForward.
Let's Talk! RSVP to a Future Event:
Info Session for Prospective Adult Students to learn about academic programs.
CAREER FORWARD: Get inspired to restart or refresh your career, April 5 FREE
An investment in your education beats the stock market. 16.9% average return on a degree versus 10.6% stock market 30-year average. Economic Value of America's Community Colleges Report Nov 2022
- Hundreds of short-term courses start soon. Take accelerated courses or enroll in a Fast Track certificate and degree program. Learn about Credit for Prior Learning options to fast forward your success.
- Prepare for a promotion or new career by completing a career-focused certificate or associate degree. Not sure where to start? Participate in the On-Demand Virtual Career Workshop or Online LIVE Virtual Career Workshop. Learn about job search strategies, identify your strengths and preferences, and find the career/major that best fits you.
- Learn when, where and how you want. Choose from on campus, online and blended courses, certificates and degree options. Or, you have the option of choosing certificate/degrees originally designed to provide a rich, engaging, fully online experience.
- 11,000+ students of all ages and backgrounds were awarded $26 million in scholarships, grants and tuition waivers through Harper College (FY21). Support may cover tuition/fees, living expenses, dependent care and more. Our experts are here to assist you.
- Don't break the bank. Consider an apprenticeship program to earn and learn--employers pay your tuition. Or, start here, transfer and save up to $67,000 on the cost of your bachelor's degree. Consider completing your bachelor's degree at the University Center at Harper College.
- If you're more interested in short-term, skills-based training and certification without the need for college credit for a degree, Harper's business and careers and computer and tech classes and digital badges may meet your needs best. Professional development and licensure preparation (CPE) certificates and workshops are also available.
- Make time for YOU. Enrich your life with non-credit, Community Education classes in music, language, writing, art, cooking, DIY and much more.
Let's Get Started. Contact Admissions Outreach at 847.925.6700 or request information.
Read the Adult Viewbook.
Harper Grads Earn $650K More
Harper Grads Earn $650K More: Over the Course of Their Careers Than Those Who Did Not Attend CollegeSource: 2021 Illinois Community Colleges’ Economic Impacts and Student Employment Outcomes Report
Building C, Room C103
On Campus Hours—C103:
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
On Campus Hours—One Stop A250:
Monday–Thursday: 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Remote Hours (phone, email, and chat):
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.