Harper is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, providing a quality education
Put Your Education on the Fast Track
Fast Track classes are designed for you:
- Pre-selected and pre-scheduled, allowing for more independent work
- Primarily offered in 5- to 8-week lengths, accelerating your learning
- One class at a time, guaranteed with a consistent schedule
- Offered in a cohort format, allowing for peer support and progress
- Limited in size, allowing for personalized interactions with your instructor
- Classes held either in person between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. or in a fully online format, depending on the program.
- Get credit for your prior college or work experience. Transfer credit, advanced placement and military service are some ways to move forward faster to achieve your goals.
Fast Track Students Share Their Experiences
Fast Track Certificate Programs
Each certificate program can be completed in about 1 year.
- Business Management Certificate — Starts September 2022
- Financial Management Certificate – Starts August 2022
- Human Resources Management — Starts September 2022
- Mobile App Foundations Certificate — Starts January 2023
- Social Media Specialist Certificate — Starts August 2022
- Supply Chain Management Certificate — Starts August 2022
Fast Track Degree Completion Programs
Career certificates are earned prior to starting the degree completion programs.
Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree Completion Programs
- AAS - Business Administration — Starts August 2022
- AAS - Supply Chain Management — Starts August 2022
Services to Help You Succeed
Take advantage of the many benefits and services offered to Harper College students:
- Academic advising helps students with course selection, long-term academic planning, and transfer information.
- Academic Support Center provide free assistance in areas such as accounting, math and English.
- Counseling Services
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Assistance
- Job Placement Resource Center
- Student Service Desk (Technical Support)
Fast Track Office
We currently offer in-person and remote services in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please contact us by phone or email to schedule an appointment.