Harper is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, providing a quality education
Put Your Education on the Fast Track
Fast Track classes are designed for you:
- Pre-selected and pre-scheduled, allowing for more independent work
- Primarily offered in 5- to 8-week lengths, accelerating your learning
- One or two classes at a time, guaranteed with a consistent day/time schedule
- Offered in a cohort format, allowing for peer support and progress
- Limited in size, allowing for personalized interactions with your instructor
- Conveniently held classes between 6 p.m.–10 p.m. at the Harper Professional Center (HPC) in Schaumburg or at the main Palatine campus. NOTE: Classes currently are online to protect our students, faculty, and staff in response to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Get credit for your prior college or work experience. Transfer credit, advanced placement and military service are some ways to move forward faster to achieve your goals.
Fast Track Students Share Their Experiences
Fast Track Degree Completion Programs
Career certificates are earned prior to starting the degree completion programs.
Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree Completion Programs
- AAS - Business Administration — Starts August 2021
- AAS - Supply Chain Management — Starts August 2021
Fast Track Certificate Programs
Each certificate program can be completed in about 1 year.
- Business Management Certificate — Starts Tuesday, September 21, 2021
- Entrepreneurial Maker Certificate — Starts Thursday, August 19, 2021
- Financial Management Certificate – Starts Thursday, August 19, 2021
- Human Resources Management — Starts Tuesday, September 14, 2021
- Social Media Specialist Certificate - Starts Tuesday, August 17, 2021
- Supply Chain Management Certificate — Starts Wednesday, August 18, 2021
- Web Design and Interactive Media Certificate - Starts Monday, August 16, 2021
Learn more at the next info session or schedule your personal appointment.
Services to Help You Succeed
Take advantage of the many benefits and services offered to Harper College students:
- Academic advising helps students with course selection, long-term academic planning, and transfer information.
- Academic Support Center provide free assistance in areas such as accounting, math and English.
- Counseling Services
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Assistance
- Job Placement Resource Center
- Student Service Desk (Technical Support)