Harper is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, providing a quality education
Put Your Education on the Fast Track
Fast Track classes are designed for you:
- Pre-selected and pre-scheduled, allowing for more independent work
- Primarily offered in 5- to 8-week lengths, accelerating your learning
- One class at a time, guaranteed with a consistent day/time schedule
- Conveniently held classes between 6 pm - 10 pm at the Harper Professional Center (HPC) in Schaumburg or at the main Palatine campus. NOTE: Spring 2021 classes will be online to protect our students, faculty, and staff in response to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Offered in a cohort format, allowing for peer support and progress
- Limited in size, allowing for personalized interactions with your instructor
- Get credit for your prior college or work experience. Transfer credit, advanced placement and military service are some ways to move forward faster to achieve your goals.
Fast Track Degree Programs
A career certificate is earned in the first year of the degree program.
- Associate in Applied Science — Business Administration
- Human Resources Management Specialization — Starts Wednesday, February 10, 2021
- Management Specialization — Starts Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Fast Track Certificate Programs
Each certificate program can be completed in about 1 year.
- Business Management Certificate — Starts Wednesday, February 17, 2021
- Entrepreneurial Maker Certificate — Starts Thursday, January 21, 2021
- Financial Management Certificate – Starts Wednesday, March 10, 2021
- Human Resources Management — Starts Wednesday, February 10, 2021
- Supply Chain Management — Starts Tuesday, January 12, 2021
- Web Design and Interactive Media Certificate - Starts Fall 2021
Learn more at the next info session or schedule your personal appointment.
Services to Help You Succeed
Take advantage of the many benefits and services offered to Harper College students:
- Academic advising helps students with course selection, long-term academic planning, and transfer information.
- Counseling Services
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Assistance
- Student Service Desk (Technical Support)
- Job Placement Resource Center
- Academic Support Center provide free assistance in areas such as accounting, math and English.
Transfer to Complete Your Bachelor's
Harper partners with colleges and universities that offer nontraditional, online programs, and/or on-campus adult-friendly degree completion programs to allow you to transfer quickly and complete your bachelor's degree. Specific transfer agreements with Fast Track's AAS: BA degree are listed here. College and university representatives are available to answer your questions. Degree requirements vary by school. This includes programs at Harper’s University Center.