Put your education on the fast track.
Harper College has a unique, future-focused program for you to reach your goals faster. Harper is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. Fast Track classes are designed for you:
- Pre-selected and pre-scheduled, allowing for more independent work
- Primarily offered in 5- to 8-week lengths, accelerating your learning
- Guaranteed with a consistent day/time simplified schedule
- Conveniently held classes between 6 pm - 10 pm at the Harper Professional Center (HPC) in Schaumburg or at the main Palatine campus. NOTE: Fall 2020 classes will be online to protect our students, faculty, and staff in response to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Offered in a cohort format, allowing for peer support and progress
- Limited in size, allowing for personalized interactions with your instructor
Go forward even faster by inquiring about getting credit for your prior college or work experience.
Fast Track Degree Programs
Earn a certificate on the way to your degree.
- Associate in Applied Science — Business Administration
- Human Resources Management Specialization — Starts Thursday, September 10, 2020
- Management Specialization — Starts Thursday, September 17, 2020
Fast Track Certificate Programs
Each certificate program can be completed in about 1 year.
- Business Management Certificate — Starts Thursday, September 17, 2020
- Entrepreneurial Maker Certificate — Starts Tuesday, August 18, 2020
- Financial Management Certificate – Starts Wednesday, January 13, 2021
- Human Resources Management — Starts Thursday, September 10, 2020
- Supply Chain Management — Starts Thursday, August 20, 2020
- Web Design and Interactive Media Certificate - Starts Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Learn more at the next info session or schedule your personal appointment.
Services to Help You Succeed
Take advantage of the many benefits and services offered to Harper College students:
- Academic advising helps students with course selection, long-term academic planning, and transfer information.
- Counseling Services
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Assistance
- Student Service Desk (Technical Support)
- Job Placement Resource Center
- Academic Support Center provide free assistance in areas such as accounting, math and English.
Transfer to Complete Your Bachelor's
Harper partners with colleges and universities that offer nontraditional, online programs, and/or on-campus adult-friendly degree completion programs to allow you to transfer quickly and complete your bachelor's degree. Specific transfer agreements with Fast Track's AAS: BA degree are listed here. College and university representatives are available to answer your questions. Degree requirements vary by school. This includes programs at Harper’s University Center.