Harper is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, providing a quality education
Put Your Education on the Fast Track
Harper College has a unique, future-focused program for you to reach your goals faster. Learn
more by attending an info session or contacting us for an individual appointment.
Fast Track classes are designed for you:
- Pre-selected and pre-scheduled, allowing for more independent work
- Primarily offered in 5- to 8-week lengths, accelerating your learning
- One class at a time, guaranteed with a consistent schedule
- Offered in a cohort format, allowing for peer support and progress
- Limited in size, allowing for personalized interactions with your instructor
- Classes held in a fully online format.
- Get credit for your prior college or work experience. Transfer credit, advanced placement and military service are some ways to move forward
faster to achieve your goals.
Fast Track Certificate Programs
Each certificate program can be completed in about 1 year.
Fast Track Degree Completion Programs
Career certificates are earned prior to starting the degree completion programs.
Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree Completion Programs
Learn more at the next info session or schedule your personal appointment.
Services to Help You Succeed
Take advantage of the many benefits and services offered to Harper College students: