Academic Support Center Spring 2023 Services
Academic Support Center services are available in-person at the Academic Support Center and online. These services include
- Anatomy Room
- Developmental Math Center
- Success Services
- Supplemental Instruction
- Tutoring Center
- Writing Center
On-Campus and Online
To make an appointment to meet in-person at the Academic Support Center or online, you can
- Call the Academic Support Center at 847.925.6539
- Stop by the Academic Support Center in F 110
- Use the Live Chat (above) to talk to the Front Desk during our regularly scheduled hours
- Log in to your MyHarper Student Portal (click on Academic Success for links to schedule a tutoring appointment)
Appointments scheduled through the MyHarper Student Portal must be scheduled at least 12 hours in advance.
Online drop-ins are available for the Writing Center and select subjects in the Tutoring Center. To join a drop-in tutoring session,
- Click on Live Chat (above or below)
- Chat with the Front Desk — they will ask you questions about your Harper ID number and the course you're looking for help with
- Click on the link in the chat to join the tutoring session
Drop-ins are available on-campus for several subjects. To join an on-campus drop-in tutoring session, stop by the Academic Support Center in F 110.
Click on View Our Current Schedule for information about drop-in tutoring hours.
Academic Support Center
Building F, Room 110
The Academic Support Center is open on campus and available by phone, email, or live chat
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Academic Support Center is available by email only on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.