Online Tutoring Information (Fall 2020)
The Tutoring Center has appointments and drop-ins available for Fall 2020.
The Tutoring Center has appointments available for the following subjects:
- Computer Information Systems/Computer Applications Software/Computer Science
- Earth Science
- Health Information Technology
- Paralegal Studies
For specific hours, click on "Download Our Current Schedule" on the Academic Support Center main page.
To make an appointment for Accounting, Chemistry, CIS/CAS/CSC, Economics, Math, Physics, and Statistics,
- Log in to your MyHarper Student Portal
- Click on Academic Success
- Click on Schedule a Tutoring Appointment
To make an appointment for Biology, German, Health Information Technology, History, Paralegal Studies, Philosophy, or Psychology, email email@example.com.
The Tutoring Center has drop-ins in Chemistry, Math, and Statistics. To join a drop-in tutoring session,
- Click on Live Chat (above)
- Chat with the Front Desk -- they will ask you questions about your Harper ID number and the course you're looking for help with
- Click on the link in the chat to join the tutoring session
For specific hours for appointments and drop-ins, click on "Download Our Current Schedule" on the Academic Support Center main page.
For more information, please call 847.925.6539 or email firstname.lastname@example.org