Fall 2021 Hours
The Tutoring Center has in-person at the Academic Support Center and online appointments and online drop-ins available this semester.
The Tutoring Center has appointments available for the following subjects:
- Computer Information Systems/Computer Applications Software/Computer Science
- Earth Science
- Health Information Technology
- Paralegal Studies
For specific hours and locations, click on "View Our Current Schedule" on the Academic Support Center main page.
Making an Appointment
On-Campus Tutoring - Accounting, Chemistry, CAS/CIS/CSC, Math, Physics, Statistics
To make an appointment to meet in-person at the Academic Support Center, you can
- Call the Academic Support Center at (847) 925-6539
- Stop by the Academic Support Center in F 110
- Use the Live Chat (above) to talk to the Front Desk during our regularly scheduled hours
Online Tutoring - Accounting, Chemistry, CAS/CIS/CSC, Math, Physics, Statistics
To make an appointment to meet online, you can follow the steps listed above for on-campus tutoring, or you can schedule an appointment through your MyHarper Student Portal.
To schedule an appointment through the MyHarper Student Portal,
- Log in to your MyHarper Student Portal
- Click on Academic Success
- Click on Schedule a Tutoring Appointment
Appointments scheduled through the MyHarper Student Portal must be scheduled at least 12 hours in advance.
To make an appointment for Astronomy, Biology, Earth Science, Economics, French, Geography, German, Health Information Technology, History, Music, or Paralegal Studies, email email@example.com.
The Tutoring Center has online drop-ins in Chemistry, Math, and Statistics. To join a drop-in tutoring session,
- Click on Live Chat (above)
- Chat with the Front Desk -- they will ask you questions about your Harper ID number and the course you're looking for help with
- Click on the link in the chat to join the tutoring session
For specific hours and locations for appointments and drop-ins, click on "Download Our Current Schedule" on the Academic Support Center main page.
For more information, please call 847.925.6539 or email firstname.lastname@example.org