Social Media Specialist Certificate
Earn Your Certificate in 1 Year by Taking All Courses Online!
This 16 credit-hour certificate program is designed for those interested in obtaining basic social media and internet marketing skills that can be used in any entry-level marketing position, or for individuals who want to run social media marketing campaigns for their business start-ups.
This fully online program means you save time by not having to travel for class sessions.
Space is limited for the January 2023 program start.
Benefits of this Fast Track Program
- Earn college credit that can be applied toward an accredited Associate's degree.
- Prepare to enter a new industry or advance your career within social media/marketing.
- Apply newly acquired knowledge within your current position.
- Learn from skilled instructors who are marketing or social media experts.
- Work closely with professors and get individual attention since Harper’s Business Administration programs have a 19:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
- Interact and share experiences with fellow students as part of a cohort.
- Get support from dedicated academic advisors throughout the program.
- Take all courses in an online format.
What You'll Learn
- Understand and apply the “4 Ps” of marketing.
- Obtain an in-depth knowledge of social media marketing.
- Measure the results of social media efforts and the impact of marketing campaigns.
- Communicate and provide content to web-based businesses.
- How to use major social platforms on a smartphone to market and increase sales.
- Write and speak more effectively in business situations.
- Participate in an experiential learning course by applying your skills in an internship opportunity.
Sample Course Schedule - Social Media Specialist Certificate
Your actual schedule may be different. Classes are entirely online.
Job Outlook and Wage Information
As a Social Medial Specialist Certificate graduate, there are plenty of career directions in the field for you to consider, such as:
- Already a Harper Student? Schedule an individual appointment
- Not yet a Harper student? Attend a Fast Track Info Session
- Ready to become a Harper student? Apply now
For more information about Harper's Fast Track Program, please call us at 847.925.6438 or email us at FTSTUDENT@harpercollege.edu.