Become an e-commerce pro
- Credit hours: 18
- Stackable to degree: No
- Potential job outcomes: Marketing associate, social media specialist
- Format: Online
Develop digital marketing and social media skills with this 18-credit-hour certificate program in e-marketing. This is a great program for individuals interested in seeking entry-level employment in the marketing field, or for people who want to run e-marketing and social media campaigns in their current business.
You’ll take a variety of classes such as business organization, strategic writing for a digital world, Internet marketing, Web foundations, advertising, consumer buyer behavior, Web multimedia and more.
This certificate program is available in an online format only. For more information about online courses at Harper, see the Online Learning website.
Students interested in business may also be interested in:
- Business Administration Sample Transfer Plan
- Business Administration AAS Degree
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Financial Management Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Insurance Certificate
- Management Certificate
- Retail Merchandising Certificate
- Social Commerce and Sales Certificate