Business administration credentials can be applied to nearly any industry or used to help you start your own business. At Harper, you'll hone your ability think strategically, organize effectively, conceptualize theories and develop and implement real-world business plans.
Harper offers transfer programs as well as career-oriented degrees, certificates and apprenticeships. You can take courses in the evenings, weekends or in online/blended formats to meet your schedule. With Harper's small class sizes, you get personal attention from instructors, who all have master's degrees or higher.
Harper is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, a leading specialized accreditation association for associate, bachelor's and graduate business education.
Start at Harper. Finish at a four-year university.
The Associate in Arts (AA) degree prepares you to transfer to a four-year college or university to complete a bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration, economics, financial services, international business, management and marketing. Speak with your advisor about the best courses to take to meet your academic goals.
Harper also offers institution-specific transfer information to help prepare you to transition to a four-year university. To learn more, visit our transfer information page or see your advisor.
Earn a career-ready degree
The Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree is designed to prepare you for immediate entry into this career field. This is one degree with different areas of specialization. Coursework in the AAS may also prepare you to transfer to a four-year college or university.
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Administration
(choose ONE specialization):
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Social Commerce and Sales
Earn a workforce credential
Jumpstart your career by learning new skills through a certificate program. Many of Harper's certificates are stackable to a degree program through additional coursework.
- E-Marketing Certificate (also available online)
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Financial Management Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate (also available online)
- Insurance Certificate
- Management Certificate (also available online)
- Retail Merchandising Certificate
- Social Commerce and Sales Certificate
Flexible program options
- Earn Stackable Credentials
- Fast Track (Accelerated, part-time programs)
- Apprenticeship Opportunities (Earn degrees/credentials debt-free with guaranteed employment)
- Distance Learning (Earn degrees/credentials by taking all classes online)
- University Center (Earn a bachelor's degree on Harper's campus)
For more information about starting your college education at Harper, please contact Admissions Outreach at 847.925.6700 or fill out our request information form.