Harper Business Program Advantages
Why study business at Harper?
- Our student to teacher ratio is 22:1 which means you get personal attention from dedicated instructors.
- A balance of full-time faculty and in-the-field instructors. All teachers have a master's degree or higher.
- The rich educational experience teaches you how to think strategically, organize effectively, conceptualize theories and develop and implement real world business plans.
Courses that fit your busy schedule
- Take a single course on campus, online, or in a blended format days, evenings or weekends.
- Choose a linked class that connects two or more classes together to allow you to gain a deeper understanding of how individual concepts are related.
- Enroll in Fast Track, a program for busy students. The part time, accelerated program meets one or two nights a week. Classes are pre-scheduled to ensure on time graduation.
- Combine six essential business courses into one real-world learning curriculum by participating in the Business Simulation program.
Prepare for success
Kappa Beta Delta, the international honors society, offers additional experience and resume-building credentials that will help you further succeed in the business world.
- Harper's Business Club allows you to combine your academic knowledge with real world situations by networking with professionals.
- Harper's Business EdVantage program provides affordable tuition rates for out-of-district students who work in-district.
Harper is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, a leading specialized accreditation association for associate, bachelor's and graduate business education.