High School Visits
Harper College is making virtual visits to your high school
Are you considering going to Harper College to take some classes, earn a certificate or work towards a degree? Attend one of our virtual visits to your high school to learn more about our academic programs, financial aid, scholarships, transferring, ways to get involved and student resources.
We understand making a college decision can be difficult. There are many factors that go into making that choice. Thank you for keeping us in mind. We are positive that you will understand why tens of thousands of students choose Harper College every year after meeting with us.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend Harper College
1. Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. This is the same agency that accredits the top universities.
2. Take classes that fit your lifestyle and schedule (not the other way around). We offer morning, afternoon, evening, and online classes.
3. We have smaller class sizes which allows you to have more access and interaction with your instructors.
4. Our tuition is significantly more affordable than four-year colleges and universities.
5. We are part of your community. Our alumni and former students highly recommend Harper College to their family and friends.
Sign up for a virtual visit
Please contact your high school counselor to sign up for a virtual visit. Your counselor can provide you with the date, time, and meeting link. You may also contact Admissions Outreach at 847.925.6247 or firstname.lastname@example.org