Earn college credit while still in high school
Harper College's concurrent enrollment program allows academically prepared students to earn college credit while still in high school, during summer or in fall and spring semesters.
Harper is currently accepting Early College Concurrent applications for Spring 2021.
Eligible students who take advantage of concurrent enrollment can:
- Gain an early advantage by becoming familiar with college-level coursework and expectations.
- Lower the overall cost of their college education through Harper's affordable tuition.
- Complete a core course to get a jump-start on college.
- Explore a subject that isn't offered at their high school.
Eligibility requirements include high school junior or senior status (or students age 16+) who meet placement guidelines for the course they wish to take.
Complete the Early College Supplemental Forms
Complete the appropriate forms below to learn more about concurrent enrollment, review the steps you must complete to be eligible for early college admission, and apply to Harper.
High school student
Online applications require a $25 nonrefundable application fee via credit card at the time of submission.
- Contact Sharon Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org