About Continuing Education
Harper College Continuing Education enriches its diverse communities by providing quality, professional and accessible education and training. In collaboration with its partners, Continuing Education inspires the transformation of individual lives, the workforce, and society. We accomplish this through:
- Our commitment to the success of each student from registration to evaluation.
- Excellence in program content, instructional talent, and the learning environment.
- Comprehensive, needs-driven programs and activities.
- Students will receive polite and courteous service.
- Students are our top priority.
- Students' opinions and suggestions are valued.
- Students will receive the highest quality educational experience we can offer.
- We will not disclose educational records without written consent from the student.
Harper College is committed to the idea that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.