Get the InZone Welcome Kit
- Welcome letter
- Important phone numbers
- Lunch menus
Hello summer. Hello InZone!
InZone, Harper's enrichment and sports camp for ages 8 to 14, fills your summer with fun and learning. Kids can launch a rocket, dunk a basketball, learn to cook, or master math challenges, all while they make new friends and take advantage of all the benefits InZone offers:
- Six sessions-five days a week-from early June to mid-August, for ages 8-14.
- Flexible scheduling from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., so you can register for a class, a session, or the whole summer!
- Nearly 200 courses in art, music, sports, science, technology, and more.
- Before/After Care and Lunch options, with all-day supervision.
- An 8:1 child-to-staff ratio in a safe environment with a professional nurse on duty.
Here's the latest info on the following classes. This may be different than what is in the printed catalog:
Registering for InZone 2018
Previous InZone campers will receive registration instructions in mid-February 2018 describing Priority Registration.
- Why InZone? Everything a parent needs to know.
- Who likes InZone? What students like best about InZone.
- Attend a free InZone Orientation Tour on campus. Get details and reserve your spot now. All tours will begin in Z-102, and the next scheduled date is:
- InZone brings kids to Harper's neighborhood college campus to enjoy our unmatched resources and facilities, including art studios, theaters, a swimming pool and computer labs. See what it's all about, and meet some of our favorite campers on this Video Tour of InZone.
Teach for InZone
Are you passionate about teaching kids? We are looking to hire instructors for this summer, especially if you have a background in technology. Click CE Instructors and apply under InZone today or email email@example.com for more details.