To apply to the Certified Nursing Assistant program at Harper College, please follow
- Attend the Health Care Careers Information Meeting or the Online CNA Info Session
- Apply to Harper if you have not previously done so
- Please note that you must complete CNA 111 first before attending CNA 112. When students
have completed CNA 111, they will be registered by Health Careers Department into
the CNA 112 Class.
- To be placed on the IDPH Nurse Aide Registry, you must present a valid social security
card on the first day of class. Background Checks are done before the class starts
and Fingerprinting must be completed in class on the first day. By state and federal
laws, students must be 16 at the start of the 111 class.
- Review program and policy information
Please note: Information provided on this page is subject to change.