Registered Nurse Program Admissions
Please note: The Registered Nurse degree program at Harper College has selective admission requirements.
June 1, 2020 - September 15, 2020
|Status||Start Term||Application Window|
October 1, 2020 - March 1, 2021
Steps to prepare for application to this limited enrollment program:
- Attend the Health Care Careers Information Meeting (optional)
- Review program and policy information
- Review program overview, curriculum and outcomes
- Health requirements
- Functional abilities unique to the Nursing program
- Fall 2021/Spring 2022 Nursing Admission Requirements (PDF)
- Spring 2021 Nursing Bridge is closed. Fall 2021 Nursing Bridge PN to RN Admission
Requirements coming soon.
- NOTE: Only graduates from Harper's PNC Program are eligible to apply to the Bridge
Application available by emailing email@example.com
- NOTE: Only graduates from Harper's PNC Program are eligible to apply to the Bridge Program.
- Entrance examination testing schedule
- Interpreting the NLN Exam Score Report (pdf)
Note: Please see the Testing web page for NLN updates or contact NLN at studenthelop@NLN.org.
Please note: Information provided on this page is subject to change.