PNC Admission Process and Criteria
Please note: The Practical Nursing Certificate program has selective admission requirements.
|Status||Start Term||Application Window|
Fall 2021 Evening/Weekend
October 1, 2020–March 15, 2021*
*Deadline Extended to March 29th
March 15, 2021-June 1, 2021
Steps to prepare for application to this limited enrollment program:
- Attend the Health Care Careers Information Meeting (optional)
- Review program and policy information:
- Practical Nursing Certificate curriculum
- Program Outcomes (see also Overview and Outcomes pdf)
- Health requirements
- Functional abilities unique to the Nursing program
- Summer/Fall 2021 Practical Nursing Certificate Admission Requirements (PDF)
- Entrance examination information and schedule
- Interpreting the NLN Exam Score Report (PDF) Note: Please see the Testing web page for NLN updates or contact NLN at studenthelp@NLN.org.
- Apply to Harper if you have not previously applied
Please note: Information provided on this page is subject to change.