Educational Foundation Business Champions
Join the local business, community and philanthropic leaders driving our local economy and strengthening our workforce by partnering with the Harper College Educational Foundation.
Extend Your Reach
Annually, the Harper College Educational Foundation connects with over 25,000 community members, alumni, donors and business in a variety of communication methods. Recognition and marketing opportunities for Business Champions may include:
- Alumni e-newsletters distributed quarterly to over 27,000 Harper College alumni
- The Catalyst, a printed four-color philanthropic magazine mailed to 4,000 donors, community leaders and elected officials twice a year
- The Harper College Educational Foundation website receives 28,000+ page views annually
- Social media posts on cross-market channels to include LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Donors recognition walls located in the Performing Arts Center lobby (visited by over 18,000 guests annually)
- Naming opportunities on campus, based on sponsorship levels
Business Champion Benefits
The Harper College Educational Foundation offers benefits that promote your company’s commitment to bettering the community and provides opportunities to engage your employees with Harper’s mission, programs and students.
- Business Champion profiles and partnership articles to share with your stakeholders
- Invitations to Harper College Educational Foundation events and receptions with key community stakeholders
- Career networking with student alumni and access to the Harper College Job Placement Resource Center – Hire a Hawk. Visit harpercollege.edu/jprc
- Employee engagement volunteer opportunities with Harper College students (mentorships, scholarship review or committee membership)
- Affordable continuing education and training through Business EdVantage program for employees (in-district tuition rates for your employees, regardless of where they live). Visit harpercollege.biz
- Access to the University Center at Harper College (earn a bachelor’s degree from a four-year university by taking courses offered at Harper’s Palatine campus). Visit harpercollege.edu/university
Event Sponsorship Opportunities
All sponsors receive recognition in the Foundation’s philanthropic magazine, The Catalyst, distributed three times a year to 3,500 donors, community and business leaders, elected officials and alumni.
The HOPE Giving Circle brings together influential women of diverse backgrounds with a common goal of supporting women in achieving their educational goals. HOPE members combine their resources to make a greater collective impact on the lives of women pursuing higher education at Harper College, through scholarship support, mentoring and professional development opportunities. Learn more
- Hope members and audience includes female leaders in business, education, law and other prominent fields.
- Invitations and newsletters mailed to 350+ influential women approximately 6 times each year
The event draws together local business, political, and philanthropic leaders in support of Harper College’s mission of providing quality, affordable, and accessible education to our community. The annual Golf Open is held at the prestigious Inverness Golf Club. Annually, this event sells out, which is why we are inviting you to join our high profile corporate sponsors both in your support of Harper students and on the golf course prior to our official registration period. Learn more
Golf Open Audience
- Corporations, businesses, community leaders, alumni
- Invitation distribution of 1,500
The Harper Professional Advisors are a group of dedicated volunteers who have professional expertise in the areas of estate planning, law, financial planning, income tax, accounting, insurance, and real estate. Educational sessions are hosted four times a year to the community offering insight on economic outlooks, tax reform, planning for retirement, estate planning, and more. Learn more
- Community members, donors, alumni, faculty and staff, chambers and Rotary clubs
- Invitations mailed to 2,500 people four times a year
The Harper College Distinguished Alumni Awards Program recognizes former Harper students
who have distinguished themselves in their careers and in their service to the community.
The awards program launched in 2008 and since then, 73 individuals have received this
prestigious award. The Distinguished Alumni Awards Reception is attended by Harper
alumni, faculty and staff, current students, and business
and community leaders. Learn more
- Alumni, Harper faculty, retirees and staff, community members, donors
- Invitations and evites distributed to over 27,000 people
This innovative forum brings together alumni from the nursing program, current nursing
students and faculty, and other health care community partners for a full day of learning,
nationally recognized speakers, and networking opportunities to advance leadership
in the field of nursing. By maintaining relationships and communication within the
nursing field, and by providing a forum for relevant discussions on current
issues, Harper College underscores the excellent reputation of the nursing program through this event. Learn more
- Harper alumni, nursing professionals, health care organizations, current nursing students
- Invitations and evites distributed to over 14,000 people
Each autumn the Harper College Educational Foundation hosts its annual recognition event for
donors who have supported Harper College students over the past year with gifts of $100 or more.
This year's celebration will be a radio show produced by the talented Harper Theatre Ensemble.
Guests will enjoy the production from home with party kits delivered to their homes. Sponsors
will receive recognition reaching this prestigious group of philanthropically minded businesses
and community leaders. Learn more
- Harper College Educational Foundation donors over $100+
- Invitations and evites distributed to over 1,000 households and businesses
For more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Harper College Educational Foundation at 847.925.6468 or Kristyn Meyer, Manager of Annual Giving & Events, email@example.com.