Fall into Fitness: Free Fitness Assessments - Thursday, September 30, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Fitness assessments are used to collect baseline health data such as blood pressure, body fat, muscular endurance and posture. These assessments can then be used to develop fitness goals and training programs, and as comparison for future testing. Free to Harper students, employees, and Health and Recreation Center members and is sponsored by: Harper Wellness, Department of Campus Recreation and the Department of Kinesiology and Health Education
Fitness Assessment Includes:
- Blood pressure check
- Body fat testing Flexibility
- Muscular endurance
- Confidential consultation with a personal trainer
ON THE DAY OF THE FITNESS ASSESSMENT:
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing and exercise shoes
- Eat a small meal 1-2 hours prior to assessment, do not attend on an empty stomach
- Avoid tobacco, alcohol and caffeine 3-5 hours prior to assessment
- Do not exercise or play sports prior to assessment
Questions? Contact Beth Ripperger, Manager of Harper Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-925-6963.
*A Health and Recreation Membership is not required.