Tuesday, September 27, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. (Building M, Performance Lab)
Fitness assessments are used to collect baseline health data such as blood pressure, body fat, muscular endurance, flexibility and posture. These assessments can be used to develop fitness goals, training programs, and they can also be used as a comparison for future testing. The fitness assessments are free to Harper students, employees, and Health and Recreation Center members and are sponsored by: Harper Wellness, Department of Campus Recreation and the Department of Kinesiology and Health Education.
Fitness Assessment Includes:
- Blood pressure check
- Body fat testing
- Muscular endurance
- Confidential consultation with a personal trainer
- Confidential consultation with a nutrition counselor
ON THE DAY OF THE FITNESS ASSESSMENT:
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing and exercise shoes
- Eat a small meal 1–2 hours prior to assessment, do not attend on an empty stomach
- Avoid tobacco, alcohol and caffeine 3–5 hours prior to assessment
- Avoid exercising or playing sports prior to the assessment
*A Health and Recreation Membership is not required.
Save the date for the next fitness assessment on Tuesday, February 7, 2023.
For more information please contact Laura Crisman at email@example.com or 847.925.6802.