Equipment Checkout Policy
Health and Recreation Center (HRC) members are able to check out equipment from the Welcome Desk or E-Gaming Room at no cost and on a first come, first served basis. Equipment may be checked out using a valid Harper I.D. or a membership key tag.
- Individuals checking out equipment are responsible for returning the equipment in the good condition. Individuals checking out equipment are responsible for reporting any damage to HRC staff at the time of check-out.
- Individuals checking out equipment are responsible if equipment is lost or stolen.
- Equipment is due back at the conclusion of use or at least 5 minutes prior to building close, whichever comes first. Individuals checking out equipment are responsible for the timely return of equipment.
- Damaged, lost/stolen or late returned equipment may result in a replacement fee being assessed to the individual’s membership account.
- Replacement fees assessed to an individual’s membership account left unpaid may result in access being denied until balance is paid in full.
- Equipment check-out is intended for use inside the building unless otherwise authorized.
- Single entry guest pass holders are not permitted to check out equipment.
Equipment Available at the Welcome Desk
- Badminton Racquets
- Pickleball Paddles
- Spike Ball
- Hair Dryers
Equipment Available in the E-Gaming Room
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- Super Mario Party
- Mario Kart Deluxe
- Street Fighter
- Overcooked 2
- Rocket League
- FIFA 2020
- NBA 2K19
- NBA 2K20
- Madden 20
- Mortal Kombat
- Ping Pong Paddles (6)
- Rush Hour Traffic Jam
Policy Effective 11/1/2021