Second Annual Trunk or Treat Friday, October 27 from 5 to 7 p.m.
Attend the Second Annual Trunk or Treat
Attend this fun filled family event on Friday, October 27 from 5 – 7 p.m. presented
by the Harper Police in conjunction with Campus Recreation and Community Relations.
Walk through cars decked out in Halloween decorations and allow your child (or yourself)
to trick-or-treat without the stress of walking through your neighborhood. Ghosts
and goblins of all types will love the opportunity to put on their costumes and gather
treats without tiring out. This event will take place in parking lot #2 located on
the campus of Harper College.
Make a Donation to the Hawks Care Pantry at the Trunk or Treat Event
Make a donation to the Hawks Care Pantry at the Trunk or Treat event. The Hawks Care Pantry offers a limited supply of non-perishable food items along with personal care essentials
for currently enrolled students. Here is a list of donatable items needed:
- packages of granola bars , protein bars, snack bars
- packages of single-serve mac n cheese cups, single-serve soup in a cup, single-serve
pasta dishes, single-serve oatmeal, single-serve cereal
- packages of fruit snack pouches, applesauce pouches
- bags of pasta, rice and flour
- boxes of mac n cheese, cereal, oatmeal and boxed dinners
- unopened containers of nut butter, jelly
- travel-size or hotel toiletries
FAQs and Additional Information
- This event is outside, how should I dress? In the Midwest, you don’t always know what you’re going to get in terms of temperature.
We encourage participants to dress in layers.
- What happens if it is raining? If we have rainy weather this event will be moved to the covered parking garage located
on the east end of campus. Please park your car in Parking Lot #6 and walk over to
the covered parking garage.
- Will there be refreshments: Yes, Harper College Community Relations will provide hot chocolate and apple cider
for participants on a first come first served basis. We encourage folks to bring their
own bottles of water, however.
- Can I bring my children, friends or family? Yes! Students, employees, children, family members and community members are all welcome
at this event.
- Will photos be taken? Opt-in photos will be taken at the throughout the event and we will be posting them
on various Harper College social media channels. We encourage participants to capture
photos and tag @harpercollege or @harpercampusrec, on Instagram and Facebook. However,
we ask that you be mindful of those who may not want to have their photos taken or
be featured on social media. Please ask permission prior to taking a photo or posting
something to social media.
For more information contact Veronica Tantoco at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.925.6862.