Welcome to Campus Recreation
Attention Health and Recreation Center Members
As Illinois continues to relax restrictions, the Foglia Foundation Health and Recreation Center (a partnership between Harper College, Northwest Community Healthcare and Palatine Park District) has begun a phased reopening plan.
Our phased plan includes limited capacities, reservation system and modified hours. This will provide us time to monitor the effectiveness of our procedures and make necessary adjustments. We may need to adapt our plans as the situation evolves to help protect the community’s health and safety. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Learn more about Harper’s COVID-19 response on our advisory page.
NEW! Effective May 3
- Fitness Floor - Reservations Required
- Elevated Track - Reservations Required
- Connect with Us - Health and Recreation Center Account Portal and App
- Indoor Pool - Reservations Required
- Palatine Park District Programming - Program Registration
- NCH Outpatient Care Center
- Harper College Athletics
Access dates to the Health and Recreation Center
February 22 - August 22
- Harper students who attended Harper in 2020
- Harper students enrolled in Spring 2021 term
May 24 - August 22
- Harper students enrolling in the Summer 2021 term
February 22 - June 30
- Health and Recreation Center active COMMUNITY members**
- Health and Recreation Center active EMPLOYEE members**
**Active members as of March 16, 2020, who did NOT: cancel their membership, receive a refund and/or have an outstanding balance on account. Membership billing scheduled to start on July 1.
Indoor Pool Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 6 a.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m. - 7:45 p.m.
- Saturday: 6 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Fitness Floor Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 11:30 a.m. - 6:15 p.m.
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
The Department of Campus Recreation is committed to enriching the quality of life of Harper students and the surrounding community by providing innovative, educational and recreational opportunities and programs. We are currently offering virtual workouts daily provided by our certified group fitness instructors as we want you to stay healthy and physically fit while practicing social distancing. Check out our schedule by clicking on the blue box below.
- Harper Student Involvement
- Harper Wellness
- Harper Hawks Athletics
- Palatine Park District (PPD)
- Northwest Community Healthcare (NCH)
Coronavirus (COVID19) Update
The Foglia Foundation Health and Recreation Center (Building M) has begun opening on a limited basis. Harper’s COVID -19 Response team continues to monitor data and regional guidance on a weekly basis. The safety of our students, faculty and staff are our only priority. Please continue to check the Harper Advisory web page for updates. For inquiries regarding the Health and Recreation Center closure, please contact Julie Bearden at 847.925.6801 or email@example.com. For membership questions please contact Dimitra Zougras at 847.925.6815 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our FAQ page for more information.
Student Engagement Virtual Events