Bench Press Competition 2022
Congratulations to the 2022 winners! We are looking forward to next year.
First Annual Bench Press Competition; Wednesday, November 2, 7 – 9 p.m.
Test your strength and compete against others in your weight class at our first annual Bench Press Competition held at the Health and Recreation Center (Building M) in the Fitness Center from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Note: Weigh-ins must be completed at the Health and Recreation Center (M2400) on the day of the event (November 2) from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. (no exceptions).
- Health and Recreation Center Members: $10
- Non-Members: $20
- Registration includes a free Bench Press T-shirt (while supplies last)
- Registration closes Tuesday, November 1 at 9 p.m.
- Weigh-ins at the Health and Recreation Center on November 2 from 4 – 6 p.m.
- Male and female categories (winners receive a bench press trophy!)
- 3 reps to get max weight
- Official rules
Questions regarding the Bench Press Competition can be directed to Ryan Zydeck at 847.925.6825 or email email@example.com.
Note: Must be 18 years or older with a valid I.D. to participate along with signed waiver.
Individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or who have questions about physical access may email ADS@harpercollege.edu or call 847.925.6266 at least two weeks in advance.