International Student Life
We value your culture and international perspective.
Having you at Harper makes it a better place for all students!
We invite you to join clubs and participate in activities that will help you explore American culture and share your own as well.
There are plenty of opportunities to get involved:
- The Arts at Harper
- Take in a swinging jazz concert, meet an acclaimed author or national artist, view our 300-piece art collection or enjoy classic and contemporary dramas and musicals. Each fall and spring, Harper's cultural and performing arts programs bring you an array of arts events featuring visiting artists and renowned performers, including talented students.
- Athletics and Recreation
- Harper College's athletics program competes in baseball/softball, basketball, cross country, track and field, soccer, volleyball, and wrestling.
- The Health and Recreation Center (Building M) has undergone a complete transformation and serves as the hub for campus recreation and fitness!
- Campus Calendar of Events
- Check out the Calendar of Events to see what's happening on campus.
- Center for Student Involvement
- The Center for Student Involvement is a place to connect, have fun, become a leader, and shape your student life while at Harper. The Center is home to student organizations, the student newspaper, and fun student-centered events.
International Students' Club
With good friends close by, you are never far from home. Attend parties and special events. Join the club by attending and the club is open to all students!
Learn more on our International Student Office Facebook page.