Testing Center Policies
- A photo ID is required for all testing, and any discussions about personal academic information such as test scores.
- Unattended children are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Complimentary lockers are required to be used to secure all personal belongings. NOTE: Personal belongings include but are not limited to powered-off cellphones, watches, wallets, keys, purses and backpacks.
- All fees incurred in the Testing Center must be paid by credit card or check.
- Cell phones cannot be used in the testing room.
- If permitted on the exam, calculators can be provided by the Testing Center.
- Access and Disability Services: Testing is available with prior approval from the ADS Office. Please contact ADS at 847.925.6266, Building I, Room I103.
- Harper College does not accept placement test scores from other institutions.
- To send your ALEKS Math placement scores to a different institution complete the Authorization for Release of Test Score Information .PDF PLEASE NOTE: Compass score reports are not available as of January 1, 2017.
Testing and Assessment Center
Building A, Room A148
Remote Office Hours
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
On-Site Testing Hours (by Appointment Only)
Monday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Wednesday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Testing Center is closed on college holidays.