LAND - Learning about Abilities, not Disabilities
LAND serves as a support network for employees who have disabilities or use accommodations for access and provides campus awareness about the challenges and opportunities that employees with disabilities encounter on campus.
- LAND promotes opportunities for mentoring and career advancement by creating network opportunities for employees with differing abilities.
- LAND conducts and sponsors campus disability awareness events.
- LAND offers a place for members to share resources.
- LAND offers a safe place for members to share challenges and gain support.
- LAND provides representation on campus initiatives for employees with disabilities.
Please email LAND@harpercollege.edu for the following purposes:
- Information about our mission, meetings or other events.
- Suggestions for LAND or Harper's administration to implement changes toward more physical or attitudinal access.
- Confirm attendance at meetings.