Welcome to our Library!
Harper College district residents over the age of 14 are eligible to receive borrowing privileges.
To sign-up, visit the library and provide the following: proof of residency and photo identification. The following are accepted proofs of residency: driver’s license, state ID, passport, mortgage or lease papers, vehicle registration or insurance card, utility bill, or bank statement. All forms of identification used for proof of residency must have name and current address listed. Your library account will be renewed yearly with proof of residency.
- District residents can borrow a maximum of 10 items at a time.
- Books, audiobooks, DVDs, and CDs are all available for check-out.
- Newspapers and magazines are available for in-library use.
- Course reserves and laptops are only available to current Harper College students and employees.
- Due to copyright and vendor restrictions, off campus database usage and interlibrary loan are not available to district residents.
Not sure if you are in Harper’s district? Click here for more information on residency.