Finals are coming up soon and we’ve created events to be sure you’re incorporating
wellness into your daily routine. See below for all the Finals Week events we have
coming up in December. Hope to see you there!
Thrive Kits: Sign-up to receive a free Finals Week Thrive Kit with us! This kit is filled with fun activities and useful information to help you
de-stress. Each kit includes a coloring sheets, crosswords, stickers, and more. We
hope that your finals week is filled with self-care. Sign up is open until November
22nd. Good luck on your finals!
Thursday, December 1st:
- Refueling Station, 9am – 1pm, Building D (Rotunda): Stop by Building D for a quick study break to grab a snack! Refueling your body while studying can help
improve concentration and ability to retain information. Pick up a grab-and-go snack
for all of your studying needs.
Monday, December 5th:
- Guided Flow Yoga with Kristin, 12pm – 12:55 pm at the Health and Recreation Center
Tuesday, December 6th:
- The JPRC will be passing out "Good Luck with Finals" treats: 10:30am - 12pm, Buildings X,Y, Z, H, J, I
- Free 10 minute chair massages, 3:30pm-5pm (Avante – near Subway)
Wednesday, December 7th:
- Free 10 minute chair massages, 6:30pm-8pm (Avante – near Subway)
- Refueling Station, 9am – 1pm, Avante: Stop by the Avante Concourse for a quick study break to grab a snack! Refueling your body while studying can help improve
concentration and ability to retain information. Pick up a grab-and-go snack for all of your studying needs.
- Comfort Dogs, 1pm-4pm, 1st floor of F building
- The JPRC will be passing out "Good Luck with Finals" treats: 12pm - 1:30pm, Buildings L,A,D
Thursday, December 8th:
- What's the Tea on Stress?, 10:30am-1:30pm, Building L (2nd Floor - near Bookstore):
Learn some stress management techniques and grab some hot tea to better help you
prepare for finals
Friday, December 9th:
- Healthy Back Yoga with Mary Kay: 12pm – 12:55 pm at the Health and Recreation Center
Monday, December 12th:
- Fireside Chill, 11am-1pm, Building A Lounge: Enjoy some treats, play some games and chill
Tuesday, December 13th:
- “Comfort & Joy”: Comfort Dogs/Relaxation, 10am-1pm, I117: Stop by for comfort dogs, refreshments, and music
Wednesday, December 14th:
- The KickBack: Signature Finals Celebration, 12pm-2:30pm, D281: Finals are stressful enough. Join us in the Cultural Center for a chili bar, de-stressing activities, and music. No registration required.
- Snack Attack Runners: Be on the lookout for the Snack Attack Ninjas on campus as they will be handing out
free snacks to students!
- Community Coloring, F222 (Library Make Shop): A large community coloring sheet will be available 12/5-12/16 during open Make Shop hours for anyone to drop in and