DePaul University Majors and Programs
Earn your bachelor's degree from
DePaul University right here.
Current Majors and Programs
Communication and Media (BA)
- DePaul University’s BA in Communication and Media is designed for students interested in multiple fields of communication.
- You will learn fundamental communication and critical thinking skills needed to enter jobs across the public, private and non profit sectors.
- You will take courses from a variety of programs in the College of Communication and School of Cinematic Arts, including: digital cinema; communication and technology; journalism; organizational communications; and, public relations and advertising.
Business Administration (BAPS)
- DePaul University’s Bachelor of Arts in Professional Studies (BAPS) with a major in Business Administration program is designed for adult students who aim to advance to leadership or managerial positions in the workforce.
- The Business Administration major offers a practical business curriculum that provides exposure to a variety of functional areas such as: technology; project management; marketing; and, operations.
Nursing (RN to MS)
- The Bachelor’s portion of the curriculum builds on the strong theoretical and skills preparation in nursing and general education completed by the Associate Degree prepared RN.
- The Bachelor’s component of the program, leading to the BS in nursing, fulfills professional nursing standards for baccalaureate education in nursing, providing for immediate career mobility and seamlessly transitions into an accelerated path to the master’s degree by offering six double counted graduate level courses.
- The Master’s component of the program prepares practicing nurses to meet the core expectations of graduate education in nursing and to assume the role of a nurse educator, family nurse practitioner, or adult gerontology nurse practitioner.
Admission requirements vary by program
Take the first step
Take your first step toward earning a bachelor’s degree at the University Center by requesting information. A University Center representative will reach out to review your academic goals and create a customized University Center plan.
Now enrolling. For priority consideration, please complete this form.