DePaul University Majors and Programs
Earn your degree from DePaul University — right here at Harper.
Current Majors and Programs
Communication and Media (BA)
- DePaul University’s BA in Communication and Media is designed for students interested in multiple fields of communication.
- You will learn fundamental communication and critical thinking skills needed to enter jobs across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
- You will take courses from a variety of programs in the College of Communication and School of Cinematic Arts, including: digital cinema, communication and technology, journalism, organizational communications, public relations and advertising.
Business Administration (BAPS)
- DePaul University’s Bachelor of Arts in Professional Studies (BAPS) with a major in Business Administration program is designed for adult students who aim to advance to leadership or managerial positions in the workforce.
- The business administration major offers a practical business curriculum that provides exposure to a variety of functional areas such as: technology, project management, marketing and operations.
Admission requirements vary by program
Take the first step
Take your first step toward earning a bachelor’s degree at the University Center by requesting information. A University Center representative will reach out to review your academic goals and create a customized University Center plan.