DePaul University Majors and Programs
Earn your degree from DePaul University — right here at Harper.
Current Majors and Programs
Communication and Media (BA)
- DePaul University’s BA in Communication and Media is designed for students interested in multiple fields of communication.
- You will learn fundamental communication and critical thinking skills needed to enter jobs across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
- You will take courses from a variety of programs in the College of Communication and School of Cinematic Arts, including: digital cinema, communication and technology, journalism, organizational communications, public relations and advertising.
- Minimum 45 semester hours earned prior to admission (completion of Associate in Arts degree is highly recommended)
- Completion of MCM 120, 130, 233 and one of the following SPE 215 or 205 or 200
Business Administration (BAPS)
- DePaul University’s Bachelor of Arts in Professional Studies (BAPS) with a major in Business Administration program is designed for adult students who aim to advance to leadership or managerial positions in the workforce.
- The business administration major offers a practical business curriculum that provides exposure to a variety of functional areas such as: technology, project management, marketing and operations.
- Minimum 45 semester hours earned prior to admission (completion of Associate in Arts or Associate in Applied Science in Business Administration degree is highly recommended)
- Students who complete the Associate in Arts should complete business core classes as part of the degree
DePaul University Undergraduate Admissions
Take the first step
Take your first step toward earning a bachelor’s degree at the University Center by requesting information. A University Center representative will reach out to review your academic goals and create a customized University Center plan.